An antiseptic used for skin disinfection before and after surgery. It may be used both to disinfect the hands of healthcare providers and the skin of the person they are caring for. It may also be used for minor wounds.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- When applied externally, the skin should not be covered with occlusive dressings.
- Clean affected areas and apply the solution with cotton wool lightly and thoroughly.
- Application to large areas of broken skin should be avoided as excessive absorption of Iodine may occur.
- Do not swallow.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a dry place below 25°C.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.