Chlorhexidine 0.12%: A powerful antiseptic, perfect level for minimising staining whilst delivering full anti-bacterial effect.
Alphatha (Allantoin Panthenol Complex): Acts as an anti-inflammatory to reinforce and soothe the oral mucosa. Helps to strengthen and tone delicate gums working in unison with Chlorhexidine to offer best results.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.05%: A powerful antiseptic used to control the microbial load, preventing the formation of dental plaque, the appearance of cavities, gum infection, and other oral problems related to different microorganisms such as halitosis.
- Rinse twice a day for 30 seconds, morning and evening, with 15 ml of undiluted product.
- It is advisable not to eat or drink until at least half an hour after use.
- It is contraindicated in patients who have shown hypersensitivity reaction to chlorhexidine.
- Do not use beyond the period indicated by the dentist.
- Do not eat or swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.