- Rinse the area to be cleaned with water
- Apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently
- Rinse again thoroughly
- For external use only
- This solution is hypotonic and haemolytic. Do not bring into contact with body cavities, eyes (risk of corneal damage), brain and meninges, middle ear (risk of deafness if ear drum is perforated)
- Do not use with detergents, soap or a different type of chemical, eg povidone iodine (incompatibility)
- May cause: skin and mucous membrane irritation; rarely allergic reactions
- Avoid applications to mucous membranes, especially to genital mucous membranes
- Store in room temperature and protect it from light.
- To be discarded 24 hours after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children