- After oral hygiene, apply the gel 2 or 3 times a day with a soft brush or cotton swab, massaging the gums.
- It should be used after meals and it is recommended not to ingest food or drinks until at least half an hour after use. The greatest effectiveness is achieved in night applications.
- Do not rinse.
- It is contraindicated in patients who have shown a hypersensitivity reaction to chlorhexidine.
- Do not use beyond the period indicated by the dentist.
- Do not eat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.