- Perform 2 daily mouthwashes, with 10-15 ml of the undiluted product for 1 minute.
- Make sure the mouthwash reaches all corners of your mouth when rinsing, and then spit it out. Remember that the mouthwash should not be swallowed.
- To be used between 1 and 2 weeks, or according to the recommendation of the dentist.
- It is advisable not to eat or drink until a minimum of half an hour after administration.
- It is contraindicated in patients who have shown a hypersensitivity reaction to chlorhexidine.
- Do not use beyond the period indicated by the dentist.
- Do not eat or swallow.
- Keep out of the reach of children.