- Consult your Healthcare Professional for advice before using OptiLube.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged or unintentionally opened prior to use.
- SACHETS: Sterile and single-use. Tear sachet at one end and apply as required.
- There are no known side effects associated with using OptiLube, however, in rare cases local irritation or hypersensitivity may occur. Symptoms of irritation or hypersensitivity include redness, itchiness, or blistering. If this occurs, stop using OptiLube and consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Keep dry and out of direct sunlight.
- Reapply cap in between use.
- Unopened packs have a 5-year shelf life.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.