- Attach the oxygen supply tubing to the oxygen source and set the oxygen to the prescribed flow.
- Check for oxygen flow throughout the device.
- Place the mask on the patient’s face with the elastic strap below the ears and around the neck.
- Gently pull the ends of the strap until the mask is secure.
- Mold the metal strip on the mask to fit the nose.
- For single use only. Discard after use.
- Do not use if package is open or damaged.
- Do not store at extreme temperature and humidity. Store in cool and dry place.
- Ensure that all connections are secure and air circulates freely through the tubing.