- Place prescribed medication in nebuliser jar by unscrewing lid.
- Reattach lid.
- Place the mask on the patient’s face, centering both nose and mouth. The elastic strap should be below the ears and around the neck.
- Gently pull the ends of the strap to adjust. Adjust metal strip at bridge of the nose to secure fit.
- Attach nebuliser connection to face mask connection.
- For single use only. Discard after use.
- Do not use if package is open or damaged.
- Do not store at extreme temperature and humidity. Store in cool and dry place.
- Ensure that all connections are secure and air circulates freely through the tubing.