Patented Tritex® material is made by bonding layers of spunbond and meltblown polypropylene fibres together in a high heat process before a hydrophilic coating is applied. This material is 100% synthetic.
- High strength – The material offers high strength in both directions (across and along the wipe).
- Very Low Linting – Low risk of leaving contaminating fibres on surfaces.
- Excellent Solution Retention – Ensuring even wetness throughout the wipe.
- Efficient Solution Release Active wipe ingredients are transferred to the surface rather than being trapped in the wipe material fibres.
- Use one wipe to disinfect the surface.
- On heavily soiled surfaces, please clean before disinfecting.
- After use, allow the surface to dry naturally before your next procedure.
- Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol.
- Do not use on patients or invasive medical devices.
- Do not reuse wipes.
- Keep pack tightly when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
- Keep out of reach of children.