The system is intended for use outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use only). It should be used only for testing blood glucose (blood sugar) and only with fresh capillary whole blood samples. The system is intended for use in the home and in clinical settings. It should not be used for the diagnosis of diabetes or for the testing of newborns.
- Close supervision is necessary when the device is used by, on, or near children, handicapped persons or invalids.
- Use the device only for the intended use described in this User Guide.
- Do not use test strips and control solutions which are not supplied by the manufacturer.
- Do not use the device if it is not working properly, or if it has suffered any damage.
- Before using any product to test your blood glucose, read all instructions thoroughly and practice the test. Do all quality control checks as directed and consult with a diabetes healthcare professional.
- The user should not take any decision of medical relevance without first consulting his or her medical practitioner.
- Call your doctor immediately if you experience symptoms that are not consistent with your blood glucose test results.
- High altitudes above than 3,402 meter (11,161 ft) may affect the test results.
- Temperatures outside the range of 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F) may affect the test results. Do not test beyond of temperature range