- At the onset of an attack: Spray 1 or 2 metered doses under the tongue.
- For the prevention of inducible angina (e.g. physical effort, emotional stress, exposure to cold): Spray 1 or 2 metered doses under the tongue within 2-3 minutes of the event starting.
- Good to use until expiry date indicated.
- Do not inhale the spray.
- No more than 3 doses are recommended at any one time. It is dangerous to exceed the stated dose.
- Do not expose to temperatures higher than 50°C.
- Do no store above 25°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.