Calcium particularly plays an important role in bone – teeth formation, hematopexis, signal transmission activities of cells, and muscular contraction. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body. Ninety nine percent of calcium is stored in bones and teeth. The sufficient absorption of calcium restrains risks of osteoporosis. Vitamin D is a pre-hormone, makes metabolites as hormones. The main function of vitamin D is to increase calcium absorption in the intestine and carry out bone formation and mineralization normally.
Dissolve one Davita Bone Sugar Free effervescent tablet in a glass of water (about 200 ml) to get an orange-flavored drink. Davita Bone Sugar Free should be taken at any time of the day (best after meals).
- For prevention of osteoporosis, osteomalacia or supplement of daily calcium demand, one tablet a day should be recommended.
- For treatment of calcium deficiency, osteoporosis, and osteomalacia, one tablet twice a day is advised. Or as directed by the physician.
Read the directions carefully before use. Consult the physician for more information.
- Do not take with other preparations containing calcium or vitamin D.
- Caution for people who are on a salt diet. Moderate or mild renal impairment or a history of kidney stones.
- Hypoparathyroidism; impaired kidney function; heart disease; atherosclerosis, respiratory failure or acidosis.
- The product sometimes brings rare side effects of digestive disorders: Constipation, bloating, diarrhea.
- Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.