- Vitamin Bs are needed for metabolic functions in the body. The deficiency of B vitamins results in fatigue, irritable nerves, forgetfulness, sleeplessness, stress.
- Vitamin C enhances the natural resistance of the body and plays an important role in maintenance of blood vessel entireness. Vitamin C deficiency leads to erythroblastic anemia cartiliage and bone lesions, and slow healing of wounds.
- Biotin is an essential enzyme for the acitivities of metabolic enzymes such as glucide, lipid. Biotin deficiency is reported to cause dermatitis, myalgia, fatigue, loss of appetite, anemia, and alopecia.
- Folic acid is an indispensable element for the synthesis of DNA and RNA and for the production of normal erythrocytes.
Dissolve the Bocalex Multi effervescent tablet in a glass of water to get an orange-flavored drink.
- Children aged 2 to 9 years: ½ tablet/day.
- Children aged 10 – 18 years: 1 tablet/day.
- Adults: 1 tablet/day.
- Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.