- Dissolve Bocalex C 1000 tablet in a glass of fresh water to get an orange-flavored beverage. It can be used at any time of the day with 1 tablet daily. Or as directed by the physician.
- Read the directions carefully before use.
- Consult the physician for more information.
- The use of high-dose vitamin C in the evening may cause sleeplessness in some patients.
- During pregnant period, the use of large-dose vitamin C is reported to cause scurvy in children.
- Patients on low sodium or sodium-free diets are warned that each tablet contains 273 mg of ion sodium.
- Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.