Advantages over Liquid Bleach:
- Stable up to 3 years.
- Accurate, always yielding the stated level of available chlorine.
- Convenient and east to use – just pour over spills.
- Easy to store and handle – no spillage or leaks.
- Safe – dissolves to a near neutral pH solution, hence reduced risk of accident and injury.
- Less corrosive than liquid bleach.
- Greater biocidal properties, strength for strength.
- Wear disposable rubber gloves. Apply granules liberally to the affected area ensuring complete coverage of the spill.
- Leave for a least 2 minutes, before removal.
- After removal, clean affected area with disposable cloth.
- Dispose of all waste for subsequent incineration.
- If treating urine spills, ensure area to be treated is well ventilated by opening doors and windows.
- Causes serious eye irritation, wear eye protection/face protection when using.
- If eye irritation persists, seek immediate medical advice/attention.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Store in a closed container and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.