Advantages over Liquid Bleach
- Stable up to 5 years.
- Accurate, always yielding the stated level of available chlorine.
- Convenient and east to use – just add to water and allow to dissolve.
- Economic in use – easy dilution system eradicates over-dosing.
- Easy to store and handle – no spillage or leaks.
- Safe – dissolves to a near neutral pH solution, hence reduced risk of accident and injury.
- Less corrosive than liquid bleach.
- Greater biocidal properties, strength for strength.
- Body Fluid Spills: Dissolve 1 tablet in 100ml, allow 2 minutes contact time.
- General Disinfection: Dissolve 1 tablet in 1 litre, allow 15 minutes contact time.
- Stainless Steel Instruments: Dissolve 3 tablets in 5 litres, immerse for 1 hour.
- Floors and Food Surfaces: Dissolve 1 tablet in 5 litres, allow to soak for 3 minutes and air dry or use disposable paper towels.
- Causes serious eye irritation, wear eye protection/face protection when using.
- If eye irritation persists, seek immediate medical advice/attention.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Store in a closed container and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.